Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.


Posted 6/1/2020
Open to the public Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Free access to Westlaw, Lexis Advance, and HeinOnline
A to Z Database List

New Hampshire Cases

New Hampshire Court Administrative Orders & Bulletins

Judicial referees are appointed by the administrative judges of the superior and circuit courts to hear cases where there is no right to a jury trial. See RSA 519:9 for information about superior court referees and RSA 490-F:15 for information about circuit court referees. See also RSA 493-A:1-a.

Please remember that this guide is for information purposes only and is not comprehensive.  
It is intended as a starting point for research, to illustrate the various sources of the law, and to provide guidance in their use. 
NH Law About ... is not a substitute for the services of an attorney.